Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wireless Festival and Download experiment

I'm not taking care of this blog that well. Last post, let's see, oh february 2. About two weeks ago, sorry folks...

Anyway. The British music magazine NME today claims that Morrissey will be playing at 02 Wireless Festival. I'm not familiar with the festival but it will take place in Hyde Park. Remains to be seen if it is a rumour or not. I think it will take place right about the same time I finish school. God knows it would be great to be in London and see Morrissey instead of going to a silly ball. Am I being sad now? Well is it wrong not to always be glad?

You may have heard of this download experiment. Moz fans all over the world are trying to get Morrissey on to the UK single chart by downloading the song Life is a Pigsty. I don't have an Itunes account (or whatever you call it) so I can't help but it would be fun if they succeeded. I guess that the goal with this whole thing is to make the radio stations play his music. It would feel strange to hear Life is a Pigsty on the radio but that will never happen because the world is full of crashing bores. But on the other hand, would I really want his music all over MTV and commercial radio stations? Maybe not....

No comments: