Monday, January 22, 2007

I have to clear my thoughts

I know I said that this blog would only be about Morrissey in my first post but I feel that I have to bother you with some personal feelings right now. Sorry for this...

OK, here's the thing. This is my last year in school and it's now less than 5 months until it's over. Everyone feels exited about the future and they all look forward to the last day of school. Me, on the other hand just feel anxiety about the future, I see no light what so ever. You know how Moz sings "No, I've never had a job because I've never wanted one" in the Smiths song You've got everything now. Well, that's true. I've never had a job, and why? Because I never wanted one. This tortures my soul. If you don't work you are considered lazy and useless. How could anyone want to hire me? It's beyond my understanding, no experience and no skills. My grades are not bad, they are actually quite good but how could they help me, in what way? Morrissey once said "Life is excessively overrated" and that feels very true right now. At least the "Life" the world wants you to live.

You've got everything now - The Smiths

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am gonna now weep because what u said has touched me... i feel like that too at times....aww, i am sure that there is some profession that u shall be exceptional at...perhaps...um, writing for a music magazine, hmmmm? if u have good grades, then well done....they will take u some where.....

life is overrated at times...but we need to search for happiness....it is out there somewhere...

and u don't have to apologise for writing about yeself....it is your blog, u should express yourself as u wish:)

Rebel Kid

Anonymous said...

Good words.