Friday, January 5, 2007

The Smiths: Songs that saved your life

I have just started reading Simon Goddard's book The Smiths: Songs that saved your life. I'm only at page 40 or something but I can already see that it is a really good book. It first describes how The Smiths was formed and it contains a lot of facts that I didn't knew before. Loads of quotations and anecdotes for example. Later on, it reveals the stories behind every Smiths track, even the unreleased once. The book is very interesting so far and I can really recommend it. Although I'm sure that a lot of Moz and Smiths fans have read it already. It's just me who's behind the world.

I'm just a country-mile behind the world....

The Smiths - Miserable Lie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, awww, it does no matter if other smiths fans have read the book b4 yah, i say, each person at their pace.....i read some of it and it is pretty good ha ha, nice pics too....him in a white suit..ooh, elvis it were.....yeah, enjoy the book:)

Rebel kid