Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Top 3 Moz singles

I thought I might do a list since it's so popular in blogs thees days.

OK, this is my top 3 of Morrissey's solo tracks that have been released as singles. This is just how I feel right now.

1. Everyday is like Sunday
I bet you think "How original" right now but hey! It's a fantastic song and his voice sounds so beautiful (well, his voice is always beautiful) in it.

2. November Spawned a Monster
I never get tired of this song, but on the other hand, I hardly ever get tired at his songs ha ha. The lyric is one of my all time favorites. The line Sleep on and dream of love because it's the closest you will get to love is very moving. And don't forget the beat, very catchy indeed!

3. Now my heart is full

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyday is like sunday är bäst ever!!! <3<3 :D

Anonymous said...

yeah, everyday is like sunday...i once hated it but i dig it now..... it does remind me of the time when i went to brighton in the rain with me dad (aww, i miss him) and we had tea in a cafe and it was greasy, ooh yeah...

ah, november spawned a monster, bongo drums, arrreeebaa! let's dance! ha ha, that's a bowie song, ain't it?:)
yeah, i like this song and that line u mentioned is me life in a sentence, oh yes.....and that maragaret lady who starts screaming ha ha, awwwww......

now my heart is full is.....yeah, i like how it ends rather than how it begins ha ha....but me prefer that song about not letting go of your friends, i sure can't identify it ha ha:)

Rebel kid