Thursday, December 21, 2006

Here we go

This is my first attempt to write a blog in English, a bit of a challenge for me since it's not my mother tongue. So, when I make spelling and grammar mistakes, you know why. Who am I then? I live in Sweden in a small small town, well let's just say a village instead. I can't think of this place as a town really. What else, I'm 18 years old and I love music. That's pretty much what I will give away about my personal life. This blog will not be one of those digital diaries where people tells you everything about themselves. The title sums everything up. I will write about Morrissey, his music and everything about him. I am a huge fan of Morrissey and I listen to both his music and The Smiths practically everyday. I discovered Morrissey through my older sister. She had a Smtihs cd called "singles" and, I know it's strange but I didn't really liked what I heard the first time. I think I was to young. However, about a year later I listened to it again and I was thrilled and I still am. Once you start listen to Morrissey you're hooked for life.

No comments: