Saturday, December 23, 2006

Morrissey doesn't like Christmas

Christmas Eve is coming up tomorrow and it feels quite strange. The Christmas spirit hasn't showed yet. I was recently wondering if Morrissey celebrates Christmas and I wasn't surprised when I found out that he doesn't. Lauren Laverne interviewed Morrissey a couple of weeks ago in her radio program. She asked him how he will be spending Christmas and he answered: I'll do what I normally do...try to completely avoid it. It seems reasonable, I can't really imagine him sitting under the Christmas tree and opening presents, something's wrong with that picture...

I didn't get the chance to listen to the interview because British radio is only available for people within UK. It's a pity because XFM seems to be a really good radio station with loads of interesting interviews and music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, my dear...ha ha, i missed my lesson because of this interview,....i got off the train and ran outside to hear it and it was very refreshing indeed...yeah, xfm is a great station, but some of the disc jockyes are a bit awful, such as steve harris, he can be damn annoying......

ah, christmas...funny time it is, but i bet he does celebrate it, perhaps with a cup of tea ha ha:)#

Rebel Kid